You don’t have to go to nearest McDonald’s to eat because funds are low. You can eat at home on a budget. Learn how to eat on less than $10 bucks!
Originally posted on All About Annie:
I managed to rope Kodi into filling in a quick blog post for me. I hope to make this a regular…
Not only is it a new month but we are also only 4 days away from Cinco De Mayo! Get your chips & dips from Shop.com and… Read more “Save on Cinco De Mayo Festivities”
When you have a variety of products in one easy to use—and easy to transport—spot, it can be so easy to try new looks so it’s no surprise that the Motives® I Do palette is a fan-favorite and our Motives® Mavens’ must-have. Perfect for something as special as a wedding day but also great for every day, this one takes gorgeous neutrals to the next level and makes it so simple to come up with fun, new looks. Now that it’s wedding season, it’s time to take a second look at this gorgeous palette.
Step-by-Step Tutorial by Motives® Maven Jackie Gomez
1. Start with the matte light pink shadow called “Lace” all over the eyelid.
2. Apply the light shimmery pink called “Rings” on the brow bone.
3. Mix the shimmery soft brown called “Dance” with the taupe/brown called “Cake” on the crease.
4. Add the light shimmery pink called “Rings” in the inner corner of the eye.
5. Take the brown/black pencil and line your eyes. Make sure you are close to the lash line.
7. Finish your look with the most beautiful blush called “Love” and look like a blushing bride all night.
Parenthood is a bittersweet journey from the very beginning you can face problems on the journey. You may struggle with finding the “right” time to bring a… Read more “Baby Talk”
Check out my latest Newsletters to help you save and have fun this Holiday Season! Subscribe to my Newsletter to stay in the know.
Have Fun & Give back! Cheap Fun
The weather quickly changing which means less outside fun and more opportunities to overspend while sitting behind the computer or your phone. Click the links to avoid going broke and getting bored!
Shop & Save! Avoid Going Broke
When there’s too much and too little to say, poetry often shows us the way. via Chaos, Control: Four Poems for Uncertain Times — Discover